Monday, April 1, 2013

Potty Training Girls - teaching your princess to use the potty

Potty Training Girls,potty training tips for girls,potty training girls age 2,potty training girls tips,potty training girls age,potty training help for girls,potty training age
Is your little princess which makes it difficult for you to teach him how to potty train? Confused about how she uses the toilet in her daycare or kindergarten and refuses to do at home? Is it really easier for girls than boys potty train? Need some form of advice on potty training girls?

My daughter was a bit of a drama queen when we were potty training grils. She expressed any signs of interest in the basic idea, even following me as I went about my routine bathroom. But when it actually came to the task, it was incompatible. Sometimes she would something in the pot, sometimes it would be a mess.

Just before she was three years old, however, we had a breakthrough. How do we succeed in potty training girls? Here are some tips on potty training girls:

    The myth of equality
    There is no difference in girls and boys potty training. Some say that girls learn faster, but I think it really depends on the layout of your baby.
    Struggle for power
    This was what confused me: my child was perfectly potty trained at daycare, but refused to be the same at home. I quickly realized that it was a kind of power struggle. Parents, learn to say your child pulls this on you. Lovingly insist they use pot. If they make a mess, let them clean. Be strong, despite the groans and tears.
    Pretty in pot
    Another thing I found useful was the purchase of a pot of pink for my daughter. This may seem silly, but many children are afraid of the pot, often thinking they might fall into it. Buy a nice could help ease the fear.
    Patience
    Finally, if you are potty training girls or boys, be patient. When you feel like you're about to lose your cool, go out and ask your spouse to take care of.

How To Potty Training Girls in 3 Day Click Here

25 comments:

  1. She's hot I would love to fuck her tight little holes and have fun raping her cunt filling her with some hot cum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too I'm gagging for it need cunt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice little girl would fuck her brains out while she shakes taking my cock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little cunt I would fill it with my spunk deep inside her wet cunt all sticky then I would ride her tight little arse spillting her making her squirt over my fat cock then bouncing her up and down riding me what a fuck that would be I'm gagging for it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gagging for it myself she is pretty I would like to fuck her tight little holes getting her legs open and giving her a good fucking putting her over my knee and spanking her arse while she sucks me off

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your idea spanking her while she takes your cock in her mouth I like bending them over and taking their little tight arses cock it their little shitters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Daft cunt have you got any kids I'd love to fuck them

      Delete
    2. I cunt have you got any kids I want to fuck them I'm hard thinking of your girls if you have any I'd destroy her cunt and make her come all over make her cry as she rides my massive cock

      Delete
  8. Is cunt a fucking foreigner don't they fuck our kids

    ReplyDelete
  9. They do dirty fucking foreigners

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes fucking foreigners taking our kids panties off I would rape their little girls getting their knickers off and getting my cock deep inside them and making them squirm on my fat knob shooting my hot creamy white cum in side them then riding their arses then licking their pussy see how they like it when I fuck their little girls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Add me on Mega child pics Latososa95@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Add me on mega for pics and videos of children tayanderson6989@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda who are you please I would like to talk to you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Add my mega latososa95@gmail.com i got everything u can dream of

    ReplyDelete
  15. You fucking pheodo you need putting in the gas chamber with the rest of your mates

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree they all need putting to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice I would put the gas in zyklon b

    ReplyDelete

DOWNLOAD