Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Potty training girls: tips for success-shot

Potty training girls,how to potty train a girl,potty training tips for girls,potty training age,when to potty train,potty training tips,how to potty train,when to start potty training
The first step to take while potty training girls is to check the readiness of your daughter for the entire procedure. Does she understand your words? Can carry out the instructions? As long if it meets these basic requirements, all your efforts will go waste.

To make the whole exercise more fun, you need to shop for some things. First on your list should be a couple of dolls to keep your child engaged in any "doing business. The next point is slip, and it would be better if they have bright colors, or have the image of the character of your favorite cartoon girl. The best way to do this is to have your daughter to choose from.

To ensure good potty training girls, you need to potty train the doll, figuratively. Toy can then be used to serve as a medium of instruction as well as live example for your child to imitate.

The next step is actually a suite of all kinds to the previous one. You need to celebrate the success of the doll praising in front of your daughter. Another effective way for potty training girls is to put a map on the wall and put stars whenever the doll uses the potty correctly, and over time, comparing the same with your child . The doll can have parties for each star, in order to give him the motivation to do better.

You need to show your child that you trust him, and the best way to do this is to stop using diapers. This will indeed give a sense of independence, and it will surely make greater efforts to ensure that the layers are not needed in the future.

Basically, it is to understand your child and make him comfortable with his own body. If you can not do, potty training girls is not a big thing for you.

How To Potty Training Girls in 3 Day Click Here

17 comments:

  1. https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VUQTkfGcBv4/UVpyOgWlKKI/AAAAAAAAAiY/gB4ZGrjGwGA/s1600/Potty+Training+Girls+%25282%2529.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your blog this help me potty train my little girl I'm a single father and when researched your blog it give me ideas on how I can help her I manage to get her potty trained at 3 years old she is 4 now and started nursery (kindergarten) and is going through a phase of painting herself here is a picture I took of her I thought it was so cute

    https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xdkBqMtTjS8/US5FhV5oTtI/AAAAAAAANgU/H1HR8e7gFLU/s1600/2013-02-25+09.19.24.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice ages to take cock I like them young be for they grow up fucking their little tight cunts getting their knickers of and having some pussy fun

      Delete
  3. She's hot love to get her panties off and fuck her tight little cunt and make her come all over my fat cock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too bet she can both our cocks raping her tight cunt and making her come all over us all that spunk and pussy juices

      Delete
  4. Nice little girl want to fuck her I'd to make her scream while my cock goes deep inside her wet cunt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little wet cunt I'm hard now thinking of pussy I'm going to fuck my daughter later get her panties off and fucking her

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes little girls pussy I like licking it it tastes so good the smell turns me on I like pulling their legs open and shoving my fat knob in side them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Add me on Mega child pics Latososa95@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would fuck her tight little holes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice little girl I would rape her cunt

    ReplyDelete
  10. And mine I would fuck her tight little holes

    ReplyDelete

DOWNLOAD